Autumns here!!

Autumns here!!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Hmmm... moments

Shriya- Amma, why do you always call me 'Chakkarai'?
Me- Because you are the sweetest thing to me
Shriya- But amma, chakkarai is sugar, right? And sugar does bad things to us, right? So how can you call me that?
Me- Hmmmm
Shriya- Call me by the things I love, ok?
Me- Ok henceforth you will be my avocado dippy dip, my kutti idli girl


Vaibhav- It's not fair!! ( an oft-repeated phrase these days)
Me- what's not fair?
Vaibhav- You are big and you get to share your bed with dada but i am smaller than you and I have to sleep all by myself!! Not fair!
Me- Hmmmm




Vaibhav- I am not sleepy as yet
Me- But you have to wake up early tomorrow, school starts at 7.30!!
Vaibhav- Amma, why do you put me to bed when I'm not sleepy and wake me up when I am??
Me- Hmmmm


Me- Hey Vaibhs, its the weekend.... aren't you glad there's no school today?
Vaibhav- Amma, I like school, ok? I might be cranky sometimes in the mornings but that does not mean I don't like school
Me- Hmmmm....ok sir, I'm glad to hear that!

No comments:

Post a Comment