Autumns here!!

Autumns here!!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The BIG Move

I wonder how it's possible to miss something that you still have and love something that you have not yet experienced!!

I am still in Sunny Singapore for the next few months but I'm already missing it acutely. After 11 years, I guess I'm entitled to it. But I did not expect it to kick in even before we've started packing. But I guess that's a good thing because I'm now savouring every moment, every bite ( the foodie that I am!) and every meeting with friends.

At the same time, I'm also eagerly looking forward to fabulous Finland. I was there a few months back as a tourist and enjoyed it. But what I've read up on the place has made me a complete convert. I can't wait to experience Finnish culture and start planning sauna sessions with friends and camping trips with the family.

Its been great innings in Singapore and we're going to miss this place more than we can ever imagine. But I'm sure we will always cherish our fantastic friends, fondly remember the mouthwatering foods and carry a part of Singapore with us wherever we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment