Autumns here!!

Autumns here!!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Vaibh-atim/Shriy-atim

My little imps are ALWAYS saying things that make me laugh, wonder and gape! And most times I just enjoy the moment and let it pass. But when friends and family from far ask me what they are upto or what they've been saying I'm at a loss. My mind just goes blank!

So, I decided to put down all those crazy, wacky, oh-so-true comments/questions that they come up with everyday. In the last few weeks.......

V: (very worried expression and genuinely concerned tone) Amma, who can I marry?
I: Well, there's lots of time for that and you will meet somebody real nice
V: But amma, all the good ones are already married!!! There's nobody nice left for me!!


V: How do you think Hanuman or Ganesha would look like without their costumes?


S: I'm three and three quarter, right?
I: Yes
S: And anna is five and a half right?
I: Yes
S: Three quarter is bigger than half and so I'm bigger than anna!!


V: Why do all the gods have their palm raised
I: They are blessing us Vaibhs
V: How are you so sure? To me it seems like they just want a high five!

V: I'm going to have a son
I: OK
V: you know what I'm going to name him?
I: What?
v: Tarzan Chari


V: Amma, my teacher keeps singing a song about the 9 planets
I: What's wrong with that?
V: But Pluto is no longer a planet!
S: Dont say that anna, Pluto's feelings will get hurt!!

S: I love you soooo much ma
I: Why (smugly expecting an answer like "because you take care of us etc etc")
S: Because you have a long ponytail

3 comments:

  1. vaibhav has realised so early tht all the gud ones r taken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!! tarzan chari..so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sindu-He's VERY aware of it and actually quite worried

    Bhags, I wont be surprised if he actually goes ahead with Tarzan Chari

    ReplyDelete