Autumns here!!

Autumns here!!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

The 100th Post!!

A big Thank You to my darlings, Vaibhav and Shriya!! Please continue saying/doing/thinking of stuff that I can write about. You make it all so easy!

To all my readers, silent and not-so-silent. I know that there's a bunch of you who get my posts to your e-mail and there's no real need for you to visit the actual site. But do pop by when you can. Would love to, love to have your comments/thoughts/ideas right here rather than in my inbox. A big Hug to you all for taking the time to stop, read and share with me your views on the different topics. When I first started this blog, I was more than skeptical.But so glad I stuck to it.Personally, it has been great to look back and enjoy those little moments that would have so easily been forgotten after a laugh or sigh had it not been put down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment