Autumns here!!

Autumns here!!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Quirky Quiz

The kids and their Daddy love quizzing. Its becoming a bit of a ritual after dinner. Somedays, I find them crunching numbers and scaling the earth and other days they could be giggling over cartoon facts. The Dad, an avid quizzer in his school days is completely in his element as he shoots out question after question a la Siddarth Basu style.

I'm more of a silent spectator during these sessions. Simply because the easy ones, I'm not supposed to answer and the difficult ones, I'm not sure of the answer!So, I just keep my eyes on my computer screen and leave my ears with the trio.

Last night, it was all about the Nobel Prize.After the who, how, where and whats they moved on to Indians Nobel laureates. The Dad was patiently explaining the reason why each Indian was awarded the honor. They got to Sir CV Raman. After hearing everything, Shriya cocks her head to her brother and very confidently says " Vaibhav, I think this CV Raman guy is actually Tenali Raman's cousin. They are both brilliant. Dada, did Tenali also win a Nobel?"

No comments:

Post a Comment